Bindertek Thesis Binder
Still the writer’s old-time favorite piece, the Bindertek Thesis Binder is an attractive and durable means of binding loose pages with the ability to add or remove internal contents as needed. Present your Thesis work, report, family genealogy or keep important manuscripts and writing materials tightly bound for stand-up presentation, preservation and archiving. Sturdy, spring-back style clamps hold pages tightly in place in a book-style format. This product is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Fold the front and back flaps backward until they almost touch, allowing the spring clamp to open
- Insert loose pages into the spine
- Close the front and back flaps to firmly hold pages in place
- Remove to add or remove pages as needed
- 1 ˝” spine capacity
- Measures 8 ˝ x 11 x 1 ˝”
- Holds up to approximately 200 8 ˝ x 11” letter size sheets
- Equipped with black detachable heavy weight paper folder for added organization of loose sheets
- High tension, spring clamp style spine; Thesis and other presentation documents do not require punching
- Manufactured with case-made construction for added strength and long term durability
- Available in Black with Leatherette finishing
This item has no special shipping requirements. Select your preferred shipping method at checkout.