Buying binders one or two at a time can be an expensive proposition, especially when you need high quality binders. Buying Unassembled Advantage binders in bulk not only ensures that you get a matching set of binders for a uniform look in your office, but can also save you a considerable amount of money when you compare it to the pricing for single, assembled binders. You can save $50 when you order one case, $75 when you order 2-3 cases, and $100 when you buy 4 or more cases!
- Our Advantage 2-ring binders are packaged flat, with 25 binders per case, and are easy to assemble when you need them using our Easy Assembly Instructions (PDF).
- Elegant European design that combines clean, professional style with peak efficiency
- Hardbound, linen-textured cover featuring an embossed Bindertek logo and thick boards for added durability
- Light-touch lever-arch mechanism with easy-grip rubber handle for smooth opening and closing
- Dependable ball-and-socket ring closure ensures precise alignment and snag-free page turning
- Customizable spine label and liner
- Compressor bar secures pages in place
- Steel-reinforced bottom edges for added longevity
- Steel-rimmed finger hole for easy shelf access
- Lifetime ring guarantee
- 2" slim spine
- Binder dimensions: 11 5/8" H x 11.25" W x 2" spine
- Sheet capacity: 300 sheets
- U.S. ring spacing: 2-3/4 inches (7 cm)
Note: If you would like to mix and match your color selection, please call Customer Service.