The Palomino Blackwing 602 pencil has a storied past. Revived in 2010, this iconic pencil is the modern version of the Eberhard Faber Blackwing pencil used by famous artists such as Stephen Sondheim, Chuck Jones, John Steinbeck, Truman Capote and Quincy Jones. Steeped in history, the smooth writing quality of Palomino Blackwing 602 pencil may inspire your creativity too. The Blackwing 602 is famous for "half the pressure, twice the speed." With a premium quality you can feel as you write, the Blackwing 602 pencil makes routine activities like note taking or writing depositions a pleasure. The elite graphite pencil features a matte gray finish and a replaceable eraser. Use a Blackwing Long Point Sharpener to sharpen the pencil with precision.
Please note, packaging may vary.
- Crafted from genuine California Incense-cedar and smooth Japanese Graphite
- The eraser can be pulled up from the ferrule (the metal eraser holder at the top of the pencil) and replaced when needed
- The Blackwing 602 pencil's ferrule is uniquely shaped with a flat rectangular design to prevent the pencil from rolling off your desk
- The new box design doubles as a pencil cup
- Sales benefit music and arts programs in schools
- Box dimensions: 8.25" H x 1.75" W x 1.75" D
- 12 pencils per pack
- Firm graphite core