Create a lasting impression by giving your client’s estate plan the importance it deserves! With Bindertek's Custom Estate Planning Kit, you can impress your clients with a professional and personalized estate plan. Every client has different needs — our comprehensive kit can be used for the simplest to most complex estate plans. Client documents are secured in a durable and elegant faux leather binder that provides a well-organized home for the client’s estate plan until it needs to be modified or probated. A customized cover sheet lists the client’s name, your contact information, and what documents are included. This gives your estate plans a distinct look and allows you to promote your firm when presenting an estate plan to your clients.
Ordering Instructions: To avoid any delays in ordering and processing, please provide the following required information in the text fields above:
- Enter your client’s name(s)
- Enter the date
- Enter your firm’s information. This can include name, address, phone number, email address, and website
- From the dropdown menu, choose the number of documents you need
- List the contents of the estate plan. Please number each tab section (ex: 1. Last Will and Testament, 2. Health Care Power of Attorney, 3. Beneficiary Designations)
- One debossed Estate Plan 3-Ring Binder, 1.75" Spine
- One custom cover page
- One set of numbered tab dividers
- Classically designed 3-Ring Binder featuring elegant leather-like material, stitched fabric, and concealed rivet ring construction
- "Estate Plan" debossed on the front cover of the binder
- Numbered tabs provide easy identification of individual sections
- Customized cover sheet allows for promotion of law firm and informs others who prepared the estate plan when it's time for revisions or probate
- Spine Width: 1.75"
- 1" Rings
- Dimensions: 10.5" W x 11.4" H x 1.8" D
- Fits U.S. Letter-Size, 8.5" x 11" Paper
- Sheet Capacity: 175 sheets
- U.S. Ring Spacing
- Binder Material: Faux Leather
- Tab Divider Size: 8.5" x 11"
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-456-3453 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.