A durable 2-inch steel spine, precision Swedish engineering, and an ingenious dual-hinge mechanism highlight the Optimum Binder, the world’s most dependable binder.
This steel-backed 4-ring binder is designed for use with A4 paper. It is ideal for anyone who needs to continuously reference internal contents, made easier with the two settings of the dual-hinge ring mechanism. With one press of a finger, the rings part slightly, allowing the user to easily flip back and forth between pages. Press down again and the rings open completely to add or remove pages. Metal and heavy-duty cardboard combine to craft a durable, long-lasting binder surely to last for the next 100 years.
Binder trivia: The Optimum Binder was designed by Gustav Larson, one of the original founders of Volvo!
- Dual column ring mechanism is equipped for two modes:
- 1st mode: rings open half way (still keeping rings closed) for the ability to easily leaf through pages
- 2nd mode: rings open completely to easily add/remove contents
- Finger hole on spine for easy shelf retrieval
- Detachable label on back of spine for customization
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 9.75" W x 2.3 " D
- Sheet capacity: 425 Sheets
- Spine material: metal
- Board material: 1.8mm cardboard with metal reinforced bottom edges
- Made in Sweden