Bindertek 2-Ring Civil Trial NotebookTN2
The LawFiles Civil Trial Notebook was designed in consultation with prominent trial attorneys to give you rigorous control of the facts when facing the judge and jury. The Trial Notebook Binder Kit includes a sturdy, 2 Ring Binder with a standard 3″ spine, and two sets of index tabs. This kit includes everything you need for a successful trial.
- One 2 Ring standard 3″ Binder
- One set of LawFiles Civil Trial Tabs designed for easy trial preparation
- One set of Blank Write-On Tabs
- Elegant European design that combines clean, professional style with peak efficiency
- Light-touch lever-arch mechanism with easy-grip rubber handle for smooth opening and closing
- Dependable ball-and-socket ring closure ensures precise alignment and snag-free page turning
- Customizable spine label and liner
- Compressor bar secures pages in place
- Steel-reinforced bottom edges and finger hole for added longevity and easy shelf access
- Lifetime ring guarantee
- Index tab dividers are crafted from heavy weight cardstock and have Mylar reinforced edges and tabs for added strength and durability
- 3” standard spine
- Binder dimensions: 12″ H x 11.5″ W x 3″ D
- Sheet capacity: 525 sheets
- U.S. ring spacing: 2-3/4 inches (7 cm)
- Index tab dimensions: 11″ H x 8.5″ W
Ordered three binders, one was broken.
Delivery was fine.
Very Professional Binders
Very Nice binders, the colors you can choose from are very nice, they are color inserts though not actually part of the binder construction, they slip in where the label would usually go they do add a nice touch to the binder and i would choose them over the plain black which come with white inserts, they look very professional, and the different index’s you can choose from are brilliant really a nice way to organize for different things. Great Customer service very responsive.
Best trial notebook!
Used in trial with easy access to everything I needed.
An efficient binder for effective use.
As a legal studies student, the binder is sufficient for organizing my materials.
Great product [...]
[…] I used this product in a trial for the first time last month. That’s why I ordered several more–because I will never use another product for my trial notebooks. Best practice for me is to start at the beginning of a case organizing materials in these trial notebooks.
An essential litigation tool
These notebooks are great. All the essential information I need is at my fingertips and able to locate quickly. I’m all about high tech, digital and paperless but these binder and tabs are unbeatable at finding what you need when you need it quickly.