Is it real leather or is it imitation? At our Bindertek offices a group of us were stumped trying to tell the difference. Except for the smell — the genuine leather binder smells of, well, leather, while the faux leather binder smells like nothing — it was impossible to tell. That makes this leather-alternative binder perfect for those who want the premium look of leather at a lower price-point and without the use of animal products. The cover is slightly textured and softened by just the right amount of foam padding. Inside, there’s a pocket for loose papers and three D rings.
- Crafted from PU textured covering and coated paper liner, giving the appearance of leather.
- Interior pocket for additional storage
- Fits U.S. letter size 8.5″ x 11″ paper and Bindertek Premium Writing Pads.
- Dependable slanted D-Ring closure ensures pages lie flat and snag free page turning
- 3″ standard spine
- Binder dimensions: 11” W x 11.5” H x 3″ W
- Sheet capacity: approximately 525 sheets