Automatic Numbering Stamp MachineSTMP
Quickly number documents, exhibits and files with this self inking stamp. This top quality Bates style numbering stamp features 6 brass engraved number wheels and eight different actions: single, repeat, consecutive, duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate, six times and twelve times.
- This law office product best seller includes a plastic stylus for resetting numbers, black ink refill, ink pads and instructions
- For optimum operation, keep your Numbering Machine well-inked by adding a drop or two of Automatic Numbering Stamp Replacement Ink when needed
- Replacement Ink is available in Black
- Dimensions: 3″ W x 2″ H x 5.5″ D
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
Definitely will save you money
The only thing I can say Bad about it is the Ink could be setup alittle easier to put in. The only thing that could be added is a case. Other than that it is a great product and I would recommend that to anyone.
Easy to use
Quick numbering of documents
In PageMaker, Microsoft Word, Open Office, and other document creation applications, you can easily add page numbers. But when assembling documents from other people, (or when you forget to add the numbers yourself) this is a remarkably simple way to get page numbers on your already printed documents. The mechanism prints the page number, then automatically changes to the next number, so you stamp “1” then “2” then “3”. Simple, easy! However, you have to be sure to re-ink with the correct, oil-based ink. Otherwise the mechanism gets corroded. I’ve had mine for years, and it still works fine.