Bindertek One-Touch 3 Ring View Binder, 3″ Spine3EFVBN
Buy between 4 and 19 for $18 each.
Buy between 20 and 49 for $17.5 each.
Buy between 50 and 99 for $17 each.
Buy more than 100 for $16 each.
The One-Touch View Binder features a nonstick front cover and spine for easy personalization and perfect presentations. The archival quality clear overlay is acid free and will not lift ink from cover inserts. The 3-ring mechanism ensures hassle-free page turning and easy opening every time.
- Elegant European design that combines clean, professional style with peak efficiency
- Acid-free, non-stick, clear overlays on front cover and spine for quick customization
- Hardbound, linen-textured cover featuring an embossed Bindertek logo and thick boards for added durability
- Effort-free, One-Touch ring mechanism for smooth opening and closing
- Dependable slanted D-ring closure ensures lie-flat pages and snag-free page turning
- Customizable spine label and liner
- Steel-reinforced bottom edges for added longevity
- Steel-rimmed finger hole for easy shelf access
- Lifetime ring guarantee
- 3″ standard spine
- Binder dimensions: 11.5″ H x 111.5″ W x 3″ D
- Sheet capacity: 525 sheets
- U.S. ring spacing
Durable and very strong
The product is superior to any others I’ve owned for 30 years
Sets a new, higher standard of quality
Though I originally purchased these binders for work, (a law firm), I am looking forward to using them at home too! Strong yet flexible, reliable and convenient, fashionably classic yet affordable. Now if only I could find a boyfriend as good as this binder!
I own an accounting firm. I keep the monthly client write up in books like these. I have used the books without the front view for about 4 years. The new books with the front view are more what I was looking for, so I purchased those when they came out. They are just what I needed as I have the client ID’s on the front and binder side. Books that I’ve bought locally fall apart after a few years. And the cost of these books isn’t that much more expensive, so in the long run you get more value because you don’t have to replace them. So far I haven’t had any weakening of any of the books. The hole in the binder is very helpful to take the books off the shelf. I use inside folder pockets to keep the unprocessed work in. These books are essential part of my business.
A Superior Binder
When will I get these??