6-Pack of Cornell Method Premium Writing PadsPAD-WRITEN
$20.00 - $32.00
Buy between 3 and 4 for $30 each.
Buy more than 5 for $26 each.
- 6 writing pads included per pack
- Designed for the Cornell writing method for condensing and organizing notes
- Pre-drilled with 5 holes to fit in 2-ring and 3-ring Bindertek Binders
- Equipped with scored cover page for privacy
- Customization options available — Call 1-800-456-3453 for more details
Our premium writing pads have been designed in accordance with the Cornell note-taking method, which provides a systematic format for condensing and organizing important notes. Use the left side of the paper for general note-taking during meetings or lectures, and then use the right-hand side for capturing those big ideas and takeaways. Become a Cornell notes master.
Made with top quality writing paper, this paper writing notepad features pre-printed date and page number spaces for easy reference. Pre-drilled with 5 holes to fit in 2-ring and 3-ring Bindertek binders.
- Designed for the Cornell writing method for condensing and organizing notes –general notes go on the left, big ideas on the right
- Equipped with new scored cover page for privacy
- Side-punched with 5 holes for use with 2-ring and 3-ring binders
- Crafted with thicker backboard for added durability and efficiency
- Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″
- 50 sheets per pad
- 6 pads per pack
Customization Available. Add your name, company, logo or other artwork to the headband (bound part of the pad). Call 1-800-456-3453 for more details!
All writing pads should be like this.
The open margin on the right, rather than the left, is simple and brilliant. It lets you naturally make your “real” notes on the information AFTER you’ve written it (right margin), rather than forcing you to anticipate the import of information beforehand (left margin). I still have arrows and asterisks on the left side of my notes, but now I can just scan the right side of my notes for what is truly important. Simple but brilliant.