This standard corporate kit includes everything you need to create your own professional minute book in minutes. The stock certificates are easy to personalize using free Bindertek Custom Templates for Microsoft® Word or downloadable Bindertek Corporate Certificate Template PDF. Our signature Barrister Binder in your choice of 2 ring or 3 ring style features a Lifetime Ring Mechanism Guarantee. The matching Binder Slip Case protects important Corporate records. Pre-printed Corporate Index Tabs keep incorporation papers and minutes in order.
- Bindertek Barrister Binder, featuring a signature linen-textured cover, steel reinforced edges, steel finger hole and one-touch ring mechanism with a Lifetime Ring Guarantee
- 20 Corporate Stock Certificates, designed to work with Bindertek Custom Templates
- Stock Transfer Ledger
- 50 sheets of pre-punched Minute Paper
- Pre-printed Corporate Tabs, premium Mylar® reinforced 7-tab set of index tab dividers.
- One Slim (2 inch spine) Barrister Binder in your choice of 2 ring or 3 ring style in Barrister Black.
- Seven insertable Barrister Spine Labels for personalization using free Bindertek Custom Spine Label Templates
- One Slim 2 inch Binder Slip Case
Note: Custom information may be arranged in any particular order to fit within the dimensions of the seal. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions or accommodate special requests regarding your custom order.
I also bought the LLC Corporate Kit
I used this product for a corporate client. I also bought one for myself for my own company. I think it should come with a set of blank write on tabs.
The rep who took my order did inform me that the product was back ordered, and I am still waiting to receive it. Hopefully soon, I really really need it.
Just as advertised
The corporate binders are exactly as advertised. They are a well assembled uniform binder for organization of basic corporate governance documents. The labeled tabs are a great help, and very useful in setting a new business on the correct path. The quantity of stock forms may be a little much, but that is not really a con here.