Estate Planning Index Tabs for Clients and Personal UseIND-CLEST
Buy between 10 and 19 for $6.75 each.
Buy between 20 and 49 for $6.5 each.
Buy more than 50 for $6 each.
A Bindertek exclusive!
Our Pre-printed white Estate Planning Tabs for Clients is a great way to create an organized and professional looking leave behind for your clients.
This letter size index tab set is the logical addition when using our Estate Planning Index Tabs for Professional Use, or is even recommended for your own personal use as well.
Features a contact list plus 15 sections of tabs grouped by category and information including:
- Letter from attorney explain the estate plan
- Revocable Trust, Living Trust, Intervivos Trust
- Certificate Of Trustee Authority, Memorandum of Trust
- Letter from attorney describing actions required by Settlor, directions to Trustee and Personal Representative, Memorial instructions
- Durable Power of Attorney over Property
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Directive to Physicians, Living Will
- Anatomical Gift Form
- Property Agreement
- Letters to transfer assets into Trust
- Records of deeds and other title documents showing transfer to Trust
- Life Insurance, Life Insurance Trusts; other Irrevocable Trusts
- Letter describing gifts of individual items of personal property
- List of property locations and contact persons
|Explanation of Plan||Power of Attorney Property||Letter to Transfer Assets|
|Revocable Trust||Power of Attorney Healthcare||Assets Transferred and Deeds|
|Wills||Directive to Physicians||Life Insurance/Other Trusts|
|Certificate of Trust Authority||Anatomical Gift Form||Personal Property Letter|
|Client Action/Trustee Directions||Property Agreement||Location Lists|
- 5 hole side punched fits letter size Bindertek 3-Ring Binders and 2-Ring Binders
- Color coding to help groups tabs by category and information type
- Extra strong Mylar® reinforced tabs and page holes won’t rip
- Tabs are printed on both sides for easy reference
- Made with durable 90 lb. card stock
- Write or type your table of contents, or use Free Bindertek Custom Templates for Microsoft Word
- Dimensions: 9″ x 11″
- Includes a customizable table of contents page for easy reference
- 1 tab set per pack
Nice estate planning tabs but screwy order
I’ve used these for over ten years as well. They have all the right topics (other than I would change Letters to Transfer Assets to Funding Instructions) BUT I don’t know who came up with the ordering sequence. I have had to reorder them to follow a more logical and useful sequence, which doesn’t look as good.
Best Organization & Presentation System
I, of course, use this product with all of my living trust packages. I have lost track over the number of years that I have used this product but I know that it is more than 10 years, maybe 15 years now. It was the perfect solution for what I needed. I am constantly amazed at the number of favorable comments that I receive about how well organized the Bindertek binders and estate planning index tabs are. Of course, I continue to use the binders and tabs to impress my clients and others who come into contact with my work. I wouldn’t trade my Bindertek products for any other that I have seen over the 35 years that I have practiced law. I have not found any reason to complain about any Bindertek product that I have used. In fact, they always seem to add something to the catalog that seems to be exactly what I am looking for at any given time. I will continue using their products until the day that I retire. I have recommended Bindertek to other attorneys that are looking to become more organized and to impress their clients. I will continue to recommend Bindertek products as time requires.
Clients love them
I have used these for so many years now that I cannot remember how long. All of my estate planning clients love them. It helps them keep organized and it helps me to remember what, if anything, that I have left out of their plan. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them a 20.