Family Law Index TabsIND-FAMN
Buy between 10 and 19 for $9 each.
Buy between 20 and 49 for $8.5 each.
Buy more than 50 for $8 each.
A Bindertek exclusive!
Our multicolor Family law tabs are your primary directory to every aspect of your family law files. This letter size index tab set is ideal for standardizing all your law practice files to ensure pertinent documents are always in the right spot and accessible at a moments notice.
Features a client contact list plus 4 color-coded sections of tabs to help group by category and information including:
- Yellow Tabs:
- Beginning The Case
- Blue Tabs:
- Custody & Visitation
- Green Tabs:
- Financial Documents
- Pension & Retirement
- Insurance & Assets
- Exhibits & Evidence
- White Tabs:
- Ending the Case
- Negotiations & Settlements
- Blank Write-on Tabs which may be used for any additional categories of information.
Please note – In Jurisdiction requiring trial, organize your case with the LawFiles Civil Trial Notebook. Printed tabs proceed in order through every phase of preparation and trial.
|Deadlines/To Do/Notes & Memos||Tax Returns||Debts|
|Client Interview/Fee Agmt. Auth.||Expert Reports||Exhibits/Evidence|
|Pleadings, Motions & Orders||Separate Property Wife||Settlement Agrm’t. & Final Judgments|
|Child Custody & Visitation||Separate Property Husband||Case Information Statements|
|Spousal Support||Pension & Retirement Plans||Early Settlement Panel Statements|
|Child Support||Insurance||+3 blank write-on tabs|
|Income & Expenses||Real Property|
|Bank & Financial Statements||Other Assets|
- 5 hole side punched fits letter size Bindertek 3-Ring Binders and 2-Ring Binders
- Color coding to help groups tabs by category and information type
- Extra strong Mylar® reinforced tabs and page holes won’t rip
- Tabs are printed on both sides for easy reference
- Made with durable 90 lb. card stock
- Write or type your table of contents, or use Free Bindertek Custom Templates for Microsoft Word
- Dimensions: 9″ x 11″
- Includes a customizable table of contents page for easy reference
- 1 tab set per pack
Good for Organizing
Easy to use. Durable.
It makes organizing the file simple
I have always been a fan of organizing files in the style of a trial notebook. I figure the best way to prepare for settlement is to prepare for trial from the very first moment you meet the prospect. The tabs give me a place to put everything so that I can locate anything I may need at a moment’s notice. Just do an index for each section and you’re all set.