Whether you are composing a masterpiece, writing a deposition or taking notes, you will appreciate the tangible quality of this premium graphite Blackwing pencil. The pencil features a matte black finish and a replaceable pearl white eraser. Use a Blackwing Long Point Sharpener to sharpen the pencil with precision. The Palomino Blackwing pencil has a storied past. Revived in 2010, this iconic pencil is the modern version of the Eberhard Faber Blackwing pencil used by famous artists such as Stephen Sondheim, Chuck Jones, John Steinbeck, Truman Capote and Quincy Jones. Steeped in history, the smooth writing quality of Palomino Blackwing pencil may inspire your creativity too.
- Crafted from genuine California Incense-cedar and smooth Japanese Graphite
- The eraser can be pulled up from the ferrule (the metal eraser holder at the top of the pencil)
- The Blackwing pencil’s ferrule is uniquely shaped with a flat rectangular design to prevent the pencil from rolling off your desk
- Re-fill the ferrule with Replacement Erasers in Black or Replacement Erasers in White
- Dimensions: 8.5″ H x 2.8″ W x 0.8″ D
- Soft graphite
- 12 pencils per pack