This binder caddy combines two Soft-Sided Binder Cases with a super-capacity Heavy Duty Hand Truck. You’ll save $27.00 with this kit, compared to buying the cases and hand truck separately. The strong, padded cases hold up to six Standard 3″ or eight Slim 2″ Bindertek Binders each. The cases attach securely to the hand truck with built-in clips to prevent slipping and sliding. Roomy interior and exterior pockets are ideal for storing loose files and travel documents. The cases can be folded down for compact storage when not in use.
- Includes 2 Cases and 1 Heavy Duty Hand Truck
- The lightweight steel hand truck features 7-inch diameter non-marking, shock absorbing rubber-tread wheels for easy maneuvering
- The hand truck weighs just 12 pounds and folds to fit into small storage spaces like closets and car trunks
- Transports up to 250 lbs. and can be used separately to transport boxes and other items
- Soft-Sided Case Dimensions: 14″ H x 19″ W x 12″ D
- Total height from floor with Heavy Duty Hand Truck handle fully extended is 42″
We use this cart to handle the large files that we have to transport to and from the courthouse. We are within walking distance of the courthouse so this cart enables our attorneys to walk to court rather than loading everything into a vehicle.
Heavy Duty binder caddy
We purchased the product to help us carry/cart documents to Court (we are a law firm). The soft-sided compartments work fine for binders but not so much for legal folders (expansion folders). I realize you are in the binder business but a nice option for the caddy would be to give buyers the choice of the soft-sided compartments or a hard-sided option in legal file dimensions. What we like about the 2 compartments is that you can easily lift them from your trunk, etc. vs. the hard-sided caddy which would be fairly heavy for someone to lift (esp if they are alone).