This A5 soft-cover lined-journal was designed to be taken wherever you go. With its unique “softwave” surface, it has been reduced down to its essentials to give you a quality writing experience wherever you need it. Features include the trademark “softwave” design, quick and archive pockets and quality-weight, non-bleed paper. Comes as a single journal.
About Sigel Conceptum Notebooks
Designed with your life in mind.
At the office. In the train. On the couch. Wherever you go, the Conceptum® notebook will follow.
With a style and feel as unique as you are, this winner of multiple international design awards was designed by Sigel of Germany.
The Conceptum notebooks offer a refined experience for any situation. Capture inspiration wherever it strikes with this collection that focuses on refined essentials and nothing more. Featuring carefully selected materials, high-quality paper, hard and soft-cover options, and an assortment of finishes including the trademarked “softwave” design, that invites you to feel the difference.
Finally, a notebook worthy of your life.
- Sturdy notebook covers for added durability
- Integrated filing pocket for business cards and loose leaf papers
- Quality-weight, non-bleed paper
- Designed in Germany by Sigel
- Notebook Dimension: approximately A5; 6” W x 8" H x 0.8” D
- Cover Material: elegant Softwave surface
- Page ruling: lined
- 64 total pages
- Paper weight: 54 lb.
- Item weight: approximately 0.25 lbs.
- 1 notebook / package
- Sigel model: CO863 (Black)