This A5 Softcover lined-notebook features a special felt design that is soft to the touch and feels great in your hands. Elegantly designed to jot down your thoughts, ideas, and notes all in one place. Features include" elastic fastener, pen loop, table of contents, numbered pages, quick and archive pockets, and dual ribbon book marks.
About Sigel Conceptum Notebooks
Designed with your life in mind.
At the office. In the train. On the couch. Wherever you go, the Conceptum® notebook will follow.
With a style and feel as unique as you are, this winner of multiple international design awards was designed by Sigel of Germany.
The Conceptum notebooks offer a refined experience for any situation. Capture inspiration wherever it strikes with this collection that focuses on refined essentials and nothing more. Featuring carefully selected materials, high-quality paper, hard and soft-cover options, and an assortment of finishes including the trademarked “softwave” design, that invites you to feel the difference.
Finally, a notebook worthy of your life.
- Uniquely warm and soft felt cover surface
- Consecutive page numbering
- Customizable table of contents
- Two durable ribbon style page markers
- Sewn-in pages for years of durability and spine strength integrated expanding pocket for storing business cards and loose leaf files
- Elastic pen loop
- 20 perforated pages at the end of the notebook
- Durable elastic closure mechanism
- Quality-weight, non-bleed paper
- Designed in Germany by Sigel
- Notebook Dimensions: approximately A5; 5.3" W x 8" H x 0.7" D
- Cover Material: felt
- Page ruling: lined
- 194 total numbered pages
- Paper weight: 54 lbs. (80 gsm.)
- 1 notebook per pack