This A4 extra-large softcover lined-notebook is elegantly designed to jot down your thoughts, ideas, illustrations and notes, all in one place. Features include the trademark “softwave” design, an elastic fastener, pen loop, table of contents, numbered pages, quick and archive pockets, 20 perforated sheets at the back of notebook, and dual ribbon book marks.
About Sigel Conceptum Notebooks
Designed with your life in mind.
At the office. In the train. On the couch. Wherever you go, the Conceptum® notebook will follow.
With a style and feel as unique as you are, this winner of multiple international design awards was designed by Sigel of Germany.
The Conceptum notebooks offer a refined experience for any situation. Capture inspiration wherever it strikes with this collection that focuses on refined essentials and nothing more. Featuring carefully selected materials, high-quality paper, hard and soft-cover options, and an assortment of finishes including the trademarked “softwave” design, that invites you to feel the difference.
Finally, a notebook worthy of your life.
- Classy Softwave cover surface with rounded corners
- Consecutive page numbering
- Customizable table of contents
- Two durable ribbon style page markers
- Sewn-in pages for years of durability and spine strength
- Integrated expanding pocket for storing business cards and loose leaf files
- Elastic pen loop
- 20 perforated pages at the end of the notebook
- Durable elastic closure mechanism
- Quality-weight, non-bleed paper
- Designed in Germany by Sigel
- Notebook Dimensions: approximately A4; 7.4" W x 10.7" H x 0.6" D
- Cover Material: fine Softwave detailing
- Page ruling: lined
- 194 total numbered pages
- Paper weight: 54 lbs. (80 gsm.)
- 1 notebook per pack