The Palomino Blackwing pencil has a storied past. Revived in 2010, this iconic pencil is the modern version of the Eberhard Faber Blackwing pencil used by famous artists such as Stephen Sondheim, Chuck Jones, John Steinbeck, Truman Capote and Quincy Jones. Steeped in history, the smooth writing quality of Palomino Blackwing Pearl pencil may inspire your creativity too. The refined Blackwing Pearl pencil writes luxuriously and makes routine activities like sketching, writing, note taking or writing depositions a pleasure.
Please note, packaging may vary.
- Designed for versatility, the Blackwing Pearl pencil's graphite is softer than the Blackwing 602 and firmer than the Blackwing Matte
- Crafted from genuine California Incense-cedar and smooth Japanese Graphite
- The eraser can be pulled up from the ferrule (the metal eraser holder at the top of the pencil) and replaced when needed
- The Blackwing Pearl pencil's ferrule is uniquely shaped with a flat rectangular design to prevent the pencil from rolling off your desk
- The new box design doubles as a pencil cup
- Sales benefit music and arts programs in schools
- Box dimensions: 8.25" H x 1.75" W x 1.75" D
- 12 pencils per pack
- Balanced graphite core