Transform your clutter into an organized, easy to manage storage area with the Datum Ez2® Rotary Action File. This unique, 360◦ rotating cabinet-within-a-cabinet design allows access to either side of the unit simultaneously — store double the files in a single shelving footprint. The Datum Ez2® Rotary Action File can be locked in open or closed positions, offering secure, HIPAA-compliant storage. This rotating cabinet is excellent for military, law enforcement, government, museums & archives, manufacturing & industrial, education, healthcare & medical, office & corporate, and residential uses. The Datum Ez2® Rotary Action File can accommodate 6 shelves of files or 5 shelves of binders - easily adjustable to your needs. If you happen to run out of storage and need to add more, this starter cabinet can be expanded to either side with the simple addition of an add-on unit.
Important Note: This unit ships assembled. Please make sure that the unit will fit through all entry points. Special Order items are custom-made and lead times are 4-6 weeks.
Add-On Units: Please contact customer service if interested in an add-on unit and they will be happy to assist you!
- Cabinet rotates easily to access files on either side
- Includes 6 shelves per side - 1 fixed base shelf and 5 adjustable
- 24 adjustable file dividers are included
- Locks in 4 positions for secure HIPAA-compliant storage
- Parts are made of durable steel with a powder-coat for a high quality, corrosion-resistant finish
- Dimensions: 36.5" W x 72" H x 25" D
- Weight: 387 lbs
- Shelves are adjustable on 1/2" centers
- Fits 80 Bindertek 3-Ring Advantage Classic Binders with a 3" spine
- Actual product color may vary from the image shown
- Manufacturer Lifetime Product Warranty with a 2 year Labor Warranty