Outside of the U.S., A4 is the most common paper size. This 8.27" x 11.69" paper is ideal for international correspondence and patents. Manufactured with Mohawk's proprietary Inkwell process and technology, this uncoated paper delivers the brightest, smoothest finish on any document. Ideal for daily printing and copying, reports, manuals, international documents and double-sided printing jobs. Sheets run seamlessly through both small and large multi-function copiers, printers, fax machines, laser and ink jet printers and offset presses.
- Acid-Free for archival quality and added permanence to extend the life of the document
- Crafted with Green-e certified windpower and 20% recycled material
- High opacity to minimize transparency of ink
- Sheet Size: 8.3" x 11.7"
- Color: 98 bright brilliant white, 105 gsm
- Total Sheets: 500 sheets per ream
- Certification: product certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Paper Weight: 28 lbs.