If you haven't used a 2-ring binder before, you may consider making the switch. Loved by many, a Bindertek 2-ring binder will outperform many other binders while keeping your files organized.
Unique qualities you can count on:
- Sturdy is an understatement. Every Bindertek Advantage Classic 2-Ring Binder comes with a slotted front cover, allowing the rings to fit securely in the cover when the binder is closed. This feature ensures that the binder can stand up on its own without tipping or falling over.
- If you'd like to add a little more sturdiness you can always pair your binder with a slipcase. A slipcase adds a nice finishing touch to your binder, further protecting the documents inside while looking great on your bookshelf.
- Since the two rings are evenly spaced towards the middle of the page, the top 3rd and bottom 3rd of your documents are now easy to flip through. Without moving the pages back and forth over the rings you can simply scan the tops of all your pages to find what you need quickly. This also makes finding dated pages or a signature at the bottom of a page a breeze.
- Combine this system with the Index Tabs of your choosing and you become unstoppable!
- The light-touch lever-arch mechanism with an easy-grip rubber handle opens the rings smoothly and simultaneously, keeping the rings aligned over the lifetime of the binder.
- A unique ball-and-socket ring closure ensures snag-free page-turning.
- Arch-shaped rings give you extra space to easily move through even the most full of binders. You won't have to worry about conserving space.
- Last but not least, the compressor bar keeps pages in place when your binder isn't quite full yet. This prevents tearing in the hole-punched pages or losing documents all together.
Don't just take our word for it! See what our avid 2-ring binder users have to say:
"I love this binder! This binder is by far the best binder I have ever used. It's durable construction, two hole feature and locking bar mechanism, keep my documents safe and secure. It stands up without falling over, looks neat on a bookcase and has a very professional feel."
"It's easy to use these sturdy binders. I can flip through the pages for a quick preview without having to fully open the binders. The pages are very easy to turn without tearing the pages' punched holes, too."
"Over the course of 20-30 years I've bought many of these binders. I'm sort of an anti-digital type, so use them to store paper financial and investment records, as well as medical journal articles which I extract from the intact journals. They work very well, and the 2-hole arrangement is better and easier to use than the standard 3-hole loose-leaf binder."
Will you make the switch? Give 2-ring binders a try today!