Our Thesis Springback Binder features a luxuriously soft faux leather exterior that is combined with a unique binding method, offering an attractive yet durable way to present loose leaf pages without the need for punched holes or sleeves. At any time, you may easily remove or insert more pages into this reusable binder. Present your thesis work, legal documents, menus, portfolios, photography, family genealogy, stamps, or scripts in this book-like binder. Each Thesis Springback Binder is made by hand in a UK workshop.
We're pleased to offer a debossed personalization option for this binder. Debossing has a "stamped" look, where the letters are pressed into the cover. Add your name, business, or initials to the cover for a custom look.
You can personalize this binder in one of three locations: top center, bottom right, or bottom center. The number of characters is limited to the specs below, and the font is 24pt Times New Roman.
20 — Title Case (Example: Thesis Binder)
15 — CAPS (Example: THESIS BINDER)
Spaces and punctuation count as characters
If you still have questions or need help placing your order, please reach out to our customer service team at 800-456-3453 or email@example.com for assistance.
Please Note: Binder cover personalization takes an additional 5 business days to process.
- Open the binder and fold the covers back until they almost touch, allowing the spring clamp to open
- Insert loose pages into the spine
- Release the front and back covers to firmly hold pages in place
- Repeat steps above to add or remove pages as needed
- Soft faux leather front and back covers
- High tension, spring clamp style spine; documents do not require punching
- Black cardstock insert to securely guide pages in to place
- 1" Spine
- Dimensions: 11.5" H x 9.3" W x 1" D
- Fits letter-size 8.5" x 11" paper
- Sheet Capacity: 150 sheets