Favored by libraries, law offices, research institutes, and historical societies, this durable binder is perfect for preserving and safekeeping frequently referenced documents. The slanted D-shaped rings can accommodate more sheets and ensure that pages lie flat. The spine is reinforced with steel to easily handle the weight of 1,040 sheets. The spine pocket with a removable spine label makes it easy to classify binder contents.
- Crafted with heavy-duty hardboard covers
- Dependable slanted D-rings with zig-zag closure ensures pages lie flat
- Metal piano hinges prolong the life of the binder
- Steel-reinforced spine for strength and durability
- Customizable spine label
- Ideal for long-term archival and high-capacity document storage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Spine Width: 5”
- Binder Dimensions: 11.625" H x 12.5" W x 5.5" D
- Fits U.S. Letter-Size: 8.5" x 11" Paper
- Sheet Capacity: Approximately 1,040 sheets