This Plastic Archival 3-Ring Binder Box is a fully enclosed lightproof archival box that is made from high-quality polypropylene to prevent documents from fading. The fold-over snap latches help keep dirt and moisture out and easily allow storage, presentation, and transportation of important documents. Use this Archival Binder Box to store your photography slides, negatives, print pages, genealogical records, and other collections that need to stay clean and last. Pair this product with our selection of sheet protectors, like the 5" x 7" photo, 4" x 6" photo, or CD/DVD, to create the ultimate archival storage system!
- Lightproof to protect contents from fading
- Super tough polypropylene cover - dust and moisture resistant
- Built from acid-free material that is archival safe
- Durable fold-over hinges and latches
- Zig-zag ring closure
- Stylish textured finish
- Spine Width: 2"
- 1" O-Rings
- Dimensions: 12.3" x 10.6" x 2.1"
- Fits U.S. Letter Size, 8.5" x 11" sheet protectors
- Sheet Capacity: holds up to 175 sheets of paper or 50 sheet protectors
- Compatible with loose pages measuring up to 12.3" x 10.5"
- U.S. Ring Spacing
- Material: Polypropylene