A Bindertek Exclusive!
Our Premium Litigation Tab Set Organizer was designed in conjunction with prominent trial attorneys to give you rigorous control of the facts and your litigation case files when facing the judge and jury. This highly comprehensive best-selling letter size index tab set will help you have everything you need organized when you walk into the courtroom.
Note: This product is also available as part of the 3-Ring Deluxe Litigation Notebook and the 2-Ring Deluxe Litigation Notebook. We recommend the Litigation Index Tab Set for simpler, straightforward litigation cases, or when assessing if a client case is worth taking on for your practice.
Row 1: Contact List Deadlines/To Do, Client Interview/Fee Agreement, Correspondence, Case Chronology Timeline, Research/Points of Law, Pleadings
Row 2: Medical Records/Authorizations, Admissions Stipulation, Plaintiff Interrogatories and Answers To, Defendant Interrogatories and Answers To, Depositions/Summaries, Misc. Discovery
Row 3: Documents Produced, Damages, Case Management, Settlement/Mediation Arbitration, Motions in Limine, Trial Briefs Memoranda of Law
Row 4: Pre-Trial Motions and Orders, Trial Plan Order of Proof, Trial Briefs, Voir Dire/Jury Selection, Plaintiff Witnesses, Expert Reports
Row 5: Witnesses/Trial Subpoenas, Exhibit List, Trial Motions and Orders, Defense Witnesses
Row 6: Opening Statement, Cross and Direct Examination, Judicial Rulings, Closing Argument, Jury Instructions
Row 7: Trial Notes, Judgement, Appellate Issues
- Hole side punched fits letter size Bindertek 3-Ring Binders and 2-Ring Binders
- Color coding to help groups tabs by category and information type
- Extra strong Mylar® reinforced tabs and page holes won't rip
- Tabs are printed on both sides for easy reference
- Made with durable 90 lb. card stock
- Write or type your table of contents, or use Free Bindertek Custom Templates for Microsoft Word
- Dimensions: 9" x 11"
- Includes a customizable Table of Contents page for easy reference
- 1 tab set per pack